Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Just put words together

This is only for myself.
I hate you.
I do not know how much hate I have.
When I see your photos on line, I hate you.
When I see your messages, I hate you.
When I think about that night, I hate you.
When I pass by the place, I hate you.
Basically, I hate you, and yet, I like you.
I might say something to you, anyway.
I might do something to you, anyway.
That all because I like you, my friend.
What you have done is not what I expected, but I did accept.
So now I have to swallow the bitter, that you like very much, the taste of matureness.
So now I have to take away the fragrance, that you like very much, the
scent of blessedness.
Oh yes, I know. I do know why.
Everything happens with a reason.
And every moment has it's record.
In the past month, it began, and it ended.
I did see the tread, and I do know where it will be.
Friends are not like that, but this is life should be.
Go head, my friend.
Fly away, my friend.
Have your colorful, joyful, wonderful life, without us.
But remember, I hate you, and yet, I like you.

No comments: